Friday, November 13, 2020

The Horses Part 1

It was time to open this blog again, as I am going off my other social media platforms. Some big changes since I last posted on here! 
Beamer is still my herd sire-  Coyote Belle and Zanits Miss Diamond are in foal to him for a 2021 foal, both due in May. 


At 19 years old he is still Mr. Handsome! 

His perfect nick is on granddaughters of Shining Spark, so I acquired another mare this year, Zanits Miss Diamond, and I am really happy with her. She is a former rope/ranch horse, retired due to a kick in the knee. 


She is 18 years old and has an excellent pedigree. https://www.allbreedpedigree.com/zanits+miss+diamond



She has a big soft eye and is a very kind and unassuming mare. 


If it wasn't for that knee, I would be riding her! I am pretty excited for her Beamer baby. I plan to send in a test to see if she carries agouti; if she doesn't her foal will be either black or sorrel, if she does you can throw bay/brown into the mix. 

My next post will be about our stallion prospect- Midnight Moondance, a son of Beamer and Coyote Belle.

1 comment:

aurora said...

Can't wait to see more of Beamer's beautiful babies!!