Wednesday, June 1, 2011

AV Hickory Miss, cutting bred 3 yr. old mare

I have decided to offer Chickory for sale. I think that I wouldn't do this girl justice, she needs to go to a home where she will have a career working cattle, either in the cutting pen or in the penning and sorting game. She is super quick and athletic, and there just aren't any cattle to work within two hours of here, with the exception of a few roping steers.

(Photo taken July 15  last year)
Last year, as a two year old, I did all the ground work: longeing, sacking out, ground driving, and got in 9 rides in the round pen, walk and trot.


I've just started working her again, and she hasn't forgotten anything, just picked up where we left off. I'll continue to work with her until she is sold. I've been riding her in a bosal, as she is shedding caps on her teeth right now, but have ridden her in a snaffle, she accepts either way.
She is that lovely true dun color, with striping on her legs.She is also a rabicano, with white hair on her flanks and tailhead.
Email me if you are interested; diamondlazyh641@hotmail.com
I can send more photos and videos, and can also arrange hauling.

No comments: